How’d you like to attend the School of Affluence? A savvy online course that promises to teach you how to rub shoulders with the rich, hobnob with the wealthy, and navigate the upper class. In this School of Affluence review, I’m spilling the tea on what’s inside the controversial teachings of Jetset Babe blogger Anna Bey’s “7-Step Formula To High-Society“.
If you’ve stumbled upon this article, it’s likely you already know who Anna Bey is and about her sensational online “level up” course featured in the School of Affluence named The 7-Step Formula To High-Society. If you don’t however know, let me fill you in.
Featured Image Via @schoolofaffluence
Who is Ana Bey? Anna Bey is a luxury lifestyle & etiquette Blogger for women. Bey is the founder of the women’s luxury lifestyle blog Jetset Babe in addition to the popular Youtube channel and online course of the same name — School of Affluence.
Anna Bey has been featured in publications such as This Morning with Phillip and Holly, a popular morning show in the UK, as well as The Daily Mail, and Cosmopolitan Magazine.
In addition to a great deal of media attention, Bey’s popularity continues to skyrocket despite (or due to) her controversial views surrounding hypergamy and Bey shamelessly encouraging women to “date up.”
What is the School of Affluence?
The School of Affluence is a unique online course that teaches women how to navigate successfully in the high net worth network of the elite upper-class community and create the lifestyle you desire.
“Don’t let your past hinder your future,” says Bey. School of Affluence will teach you how you can “transform” and create a luxurious lifestyle to run with the rich!
What’s in the School of Affluence curriculum?
From the School of Affluence website, you can see that the curriculum is quite robust. The School of Affluence curriculum includes several self-study modules in which Anna Bey promises to teach a “seven-step formula to enter the high-society”.
So what are the seven steps? Here is the School of Affluence curriculum broken into a seven-step formula — which you can also find in detail over on Anna Beys School of Affluence online course website.
- Get to know the elite community & learn how to speak their language effortlessly and with confidence!
- Look like a woman of high-society: learn the secrets on how these women present themselves so elegantly.
- The importance of personal branding, your reputation and how to cleverly strategize for success in high-society!
- Master the art of social climbing! Learn how to make important connections with influential people & successfully expand your network!
- Meet a wealthy man & learn how to date rich men. Everything you must know about elite dating do’s & don’ts!
- Beginner strategies – Where to live? How to finance everything? Strategy for a low budget? How to start from scratch as a beginner?
- Intermediate & advanced strategies – How to get into the right circles? How to be great at social climbing? How to behave around rich men? How to make wealthy men sponsor your life?
The course curriculum also features bonuses such as the How To Be Classy ebook by Anna Bey and a private exclusive Facebook group community.
My Experience Inside School of Affluence Online Course
When Jetset Babe blogger Ana Bey announced she would be launching an online course promising to teach her students how to hobnob with the elite and rub shoulders with the wealthy, I was instantly intrigued. As a lifestyle and personal development blogger myself the ideas of learning how to glow up, self-improvement, transformation, and leveling up your lifestyle are right up my alley.
Additionally, level up and snag a high caliber husband? It was as if Anna Bey had read my mind and unearthed my deepest desires. And there she was, claiming to have a roadmap of exactly how to reach this intriguing destination.
I signed up immediately.
What I liked about the online course.
Before we get to the School of Affluence review, let me preface by saying that I’m an OG subscriber of Jetsetbabe. I’ve followed Anna Bey long before her viral Youtube channel. From when she was the elusive author behind Jetsetbabe. Bey was more on the sidelines, as opposed to the more public figure she’s become. Choosing instead to highlight beautiful and inspirational Instagram influencers on her blog.
With that said here’s what I liked about the School of affluence.
- The instructor. I like Anna. She appears to be a genuine woman. Like a girl I’d befriend in real life. I like, as she calls it, the “traditional feminism” and true female empowerment that shes about. The course is a manifestation of Anna Bey’s values and authentic personality. I also like that the course is moderated by a lovely gal with whom I can relate.
- The layout of the curriculum. The curriculum and lessons are laid out in a very easy to follow and rational way. It’s organized and easy to consume.
- The course is straight forward. Much like in her popular Youtube Channel, Anna is not afraid to tell it like it is. Anna is also not shy to tell you she was bullied as a kid, or that she was an average plain Jane before her “transformation”. She’s also not shy to tell you to “fake it til you make it”. Her philosophy and approach are honest, real, and to the point.
- Personal insights. Anna includes personal stories and experiences inside of the curriculum. I like this because it doesn’t come off as if she’s preaching, but instead sharing how she approaches each topic.
- The Facebook Group. Anna Bey is also pretty active in the group of lovely elegant ladies to offer insights and answer questions at any time.
What I didn’t like about the course.
There are aspects of School of Affluence that I liked. But there were some things that I did not like as well.
- Some of the lessons feel a bit rushed. In addition to feeling rushed, some lessons are not as actionable as I would have liked. This, however, is with just a few of the lessons and not a representation of the course overall.
- Many insights taught in the course can be found easily and for a fraction of the nearly $300 price tag in tried and true dating and networking books such as How To Meet The Rich for Business, Friendship, or Romance by Jeanie Sayles and on Amazon or The Rich Will Marry Someone, Why Not You.
This, however, is the truth with most online courses. You can read much of the information in a book.
What you won’t get in a book however in a more interactive delivery style and personal insights of the instructor on the topics.
Is there a discount code for the School of Affluence? There is no discount or coupon code for School of Affluence that I’m aware of at this time. Since the release of the School of Affluence review, however, Ana has released a new course called How To Look Expensive which is not as pricey as her current signature course. If one should become available, I will certainly update this post.
How much does the School of Affluence cost?
Anna Bey has a suite of online courses under the School of Affluence brand. The online courses are priced between $49-300.
Some personal insight from my experience inside the course.
Reflecting after this School of Affluence review, It’s important to realize that School of Affluence is not the end-all and be all to level up your life and become an elegant and high-value woman. To truly level up and truly transform there is SO much to consider and navigate. School of Affluence scratches the surface. It’s a good way to get your toes wet on the topic.
Many times what holds us back from becoming our best or achieving the lifestyle we desire is FAR deeper than leveling up our looks or snagging a rich man.
It’s absolutely crucial to do deep self-reflection, uncover your true life goals, recognize what may truly be holding you back, and address these things on a personal level. If you fail to do so, it’s easy to waste your life and energy chasing fairy tail that may not be for you, or that you didn’t want in the first place.
Understand that leveling up is different for everyone. I love the way this young lady discusses this point of view very eloquently on Youtube.
Conclusion — So Is the School of Affluence worth it?
More than anything, the School of Affluence expands your way of thinking about approaching dating and lifestyle and offers an interesting insight on how you might be able to navigate reaching your goals strategically.
So, is the School of Affluence online course worth it?
I think anything that gives you unique insight and broadens your worldview and way of thinking is worth considering. Spirituality, personal development books, TED Talks online courses, — an online class about leveling up your dating, lifestyle, and navigate the “elite world”? Maybe. Every woman is different and so I hope this School of Affluence review will help you make a decision on whether or not the course is right for you.